An Eye Balm that Makes You Look Good AND Feel Good? That's Right.
Miracle Eyes is a plant-based, antioxidant-rich eye balm that will have you LOOKING your best, and FEELING your best. Featuring a lineup of powerful herbs and botanical extracts, Miracle Eyes:
- Reduces Puffiness
- Fills In Fine Lines
- Balances Skin Tone
- Calms Stressed Skin
- Smooths + Softens Skin
- Fades Scarring
- Produces Natural Glow
Furthermore, Miracle Eyes blends therapeutic grade essential oils and organic hemp oil to provide soothing aromatherapy benefits. Not only does Miracle Eyes smell amazing, it gives you the calm focus you need to take on the world.
Meet Your Miracle Workers:
Organic Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil: Rich in anti-aging Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids as well as over 50mg CBD per jar. Calms puffiness and stimulates regeneration
Arnica Montana: Renowned European healing herb reduces puffiness, lightens dark spots, fades scarring
Chamomile: Soothing skin brightener rich in antioxidants
Rosehip Oil: Rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids, and Vitamin C to moisturize, repair, and brighten
Mandarin Extract: Natural skin balancer and brightener
Matcha Green Tea: Polyphenals and caffeine combat UV damage and balance skin tone
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil, MCT Oil, Natural Wax Blend (Soy, Carnauba), Arnica Montana Oil, Vitamin E Oil, Shea Butter, Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil, Matcha Green Tea, Chamomile Extract, Mandarin Extract, Rosemary Extract, Frankincense Extract, Proprietary Blend of Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils.
- Massage gently into area around your eyes and cheeks. A little bit goes a long way.
- Allow a few minutes for the healing oils to fully absorb. The natural wax will form a protective barrier, locking in moisture and protecting skin from makeup and outside irritants.
- Can be used day and night. For day use, allow to fully absorb, then blot gently before applying makeup.
- Pro Tip: Use a jade roller or gua sha to help distribute product evenly
- Store in a cool, dry place. Miracle Eyes is a chemical-free balm. If left in prolonged high temperatures, it can melt. In which case, all good, leave at room temperature and it will reform.
*Please note Miracle Eyes contains citrus-based essential oils which can cause sensitivity to sunlight. For those who have citrus or Vitamin C sensitivities, use only at night or patch test first.